Index of /ant
Name Last modified Size Description
Release Notes for Ant 1.10.9
Parent Directory -
antlibs/ 2020-07-03 06:25 -
binaries/ 2020-11-05 19:48 -
ivy/ 2020-07-03 06:25 -
ivyde/ 2020-07-03 06:25 -
manual/ 2021-02-24 22:02 -
source/ 2020-11-05 19:48 -
RELEASE-NOTES-1.10.9.html 2020-09-30 18:17 1.9K Release Notes for Ant 1.10.9
RELEASE-NOTES-1.9.14.html 2020-07-03 06:25 2.0K Release Notes of Apache Ant 1.9.14
RELEASE-NOTES-1.9.15.html 2020-07-03 06:25 536 Release Notes for Ant 1.9.15
Changes from Ant 1.10.8 TO Ant 1.10.9
* the ftp task could throw a NullPointerException if an error occured
Bugzilla Report 64438
* propertyset now also sees in-scope local properties
Bugzilla Report 50179
* replaced our version of ReaderInputStream with the battle-tested
version of Apache Commons IO as our version had problems with
surrogate pairs (and likely other edge cases as well).
Bugzilla Report 40455
* <fixcrlf> will no longer remove the temporary file it just created
before writing to it.
* <sshexec> and <scp> didn't deal with wildcard hostnames in ssh
config files properly.
Bugzilla Report 64530
* Ant will no longer log a warning if it doesn't find tools.jar
Bugzilla Report 63577
* the <jar> task accepts now a nested <indexjarsmapper> element
that can be used to perform custom filename transformations
for the <indexjars> archives.
Github Pull Request #134
* added a new PropertyEnumerator interface that extensions can
provide if they are managing properties unknown to the Ant project.
relax some security settings of GraalVM so that scripts can access
Also Ant enables Nashorn compatibility mode by default, you can
disable that by setting the magic Ant property
ant.disable.graal.nashorn.compat to true.
See the script task manual for additional details.
* If the magic property ant.tmpdir hasn't been set and Ant can
control the permissions of directories it creates it will create an
owner-owned temporary directory unaccessible to others as default
tempdir as soon as a temporary file is created for the first time,